Please share anything you think is relevant regarding your education at PSU.
1. Get to know people who have already been through similar situations and get advice from them. Pursue people if you don't know who to talk to.
2. It takes time to learn, and that is a continuing process.
3. Pertaining to the review, figure out ahead of time, where, when and how you are going to print your work.
Please share your process for putting your portfolio together.
Bad presentation distracts from the overall design, so photograph, mount, mat, and organize your work well.
Please share any advice / thoughts for students who will be submitting their portfolios.
1. It feels good when it is done, and it will be done at some point.
2. Even if you don't like the process, it is a good experience.